Our Community Pass program, first launched in 2018, makes bike share more accessible and affordable. Now even more people can enjoy the benefits of biking in Vancouver through discounted memberships and cash payment options.
You may qualify for this pass if you have a
– Leisure Access Pass
– Red Compass Card
– Greater Vancouver Food Bank Membership Card, or
– Third Party Referral from a Community Partner organization
*No credit card required. Cash options available.
365 Day Pass
Good for one year of bike access
Includes unlimited 60 minute trips.
Each additional 30 minutes +$3.
Sign up in-person
Visit us at any of the events below to sign up on the spot.
our office is currently closed
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Due to current circumstances with COVID-19, our office is currently closed.
If you have questions about the Community Pass, please contact us at communitypass
@ mobibikes.ca or 778-655-1800.
Stay tuned for more pop-up events!
- Leisure Access Pass
- Red Compass Card
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank Membership Card
- Third party referral from a Community Partner
- 411 Seniors Centre Society
- BC Housing
- BCIT Student Association
- Britannia Community Services Centre
- Broadway Youth Resource Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Carnegie Community Centre
- Chrysalis Society
- Coast Mental Health
- Covenant House Vancouver
- Evelyne Saller Centre
- Exchange Inner City
- First Call: BC Child and Youth Advocacy Coalition
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Immigrant Services Society of BC
- John Howard Society of the Lower Mainland
- Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
- Mount Pleasant Family Centre Society
- MPA Society
- Network of Inner City Community Services Society
- Pacifica Treatment Centre
- Pathways to Education
- Railyard Housing Co-op
- Rainbow Refugee
- Ray-Cam Co-operative Centre
- SACY Leadership & Resiliency Program
- Sole Food Farms
- Spectrum Society
- Take a Hike Foundation
- The Salvation Army Harbour Light
- The St. Leonard's Society of North Vancouver
- UBC Learning Exchange
- Union Gospel Mission
- Urban Native Youth Association
New member applicants should bring their Leisure Access Pass receipt, Red Compass Card, Greater Vancouver Food Bank Membership Card or third party referral form.
With the Community Pass, you have the option of paying for your membership with cash and do not have to have a credit card on file. Cash transactions will take place during in-person meetings with Mobi staff either during office hours, at community partner events, or at pre arranged appointments.
Credit and Debit Credit cards are also accepted methods of payment. After completing the above form, Mobi staff will contact you to complete this sign up process.
Please note that pre-paid credit cards are not a valid form of payment.