WORK TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE
Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment with passionate people? Consider applying to one of our current openings by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, cover letter and the name of the job you are applying for.
We encourage applications from people whose identity has been typically underrepresented in the cycling industry or community.
When recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Human Resources Manager (part-time or full-time ) - Join our leadership team to cultivate the growth of our organization. You will be the main administrative force regarding everything from compensation to contracts and more. A full-time version of this position is also available and includes the admninstrative care of our office and computing environments.
Other reasons to join our team:
- Competitive wages - we are a ceretified Living Wage Employer!
- Extended Health, Vision, and Dental benefits plan for eligible full-time and part-time employees
- Flexible hours and some remote working possible (depending on position)
- Free unlimited use of Mobi by Shaw Go Classic Bikes and Ebikes
- Secure bike parking and commuter shower facilities at HQ
- Free period products in all HQ bathrooms
- Free bike tune-ups & repairs by our mechanics
- Discounts on industry gear and services
- Friends & Family discounted Mobi membership pricing
- Being part of a workplace culture that values: Passion, Respect, Flexibility, Sustainability, and Fun.
- Work with others who are passionate about bikes and the sharing economy