Click here and choose 1 Year Corporate Standard or 1 Year Corporate Plus.
Enroll Your Organization
1 Year Standard Memberships are only $99!
Is your organization looking for a fun and healthy benefit for employees?
Mobi by Shaw Go is here to help with discounted memberships and perks!
Organizations who enroll in the Corporate & Community Membership Program will be recognized as a Corporate & Community Partner depending on their level of participation in the program.
Becoming a Corporate & Community Partner is easy thanks to our two flexible payment options that can be catered to your organization's needs.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Our Corporate & Community Membership Program allows businesses and community groups to provide discounted memberships for their employees or members.
Your employees will love the convenience of Mobi by Shaw Go, whether they are zipping to meetings, heading out for lunch, running a quick errand or simply going out to enjoy the fresh air and get some exercise during their breaks. Perfect for “the last mile” between the SkyTrain station and the office, or exploring Vancouver on the weekends, the options are endless.
- We invoice a set-up fee of $150.
- You receive a promo code allowing your employees or members to register for a discounted 1 Year membership.
- You receive one free 1 Year Plus membership (valued at $159) to give away or use at your discretion.
- You also receive marketing materials to help you promote the program within your organization.
Cost of memberships:
1 Year Corporate Plus Membership (unlimited 60 minute rides): $119 instead of $159.
Once your employees or members have joined Mobi by Shaw Go, you can choose to reimburse them for the full or partial amount; this is entirely up to you and no intervention from us is required.
- We invoice a set-up fee of $150 to get you started. This fee will be refunded as a credit on your first invoice towards your memberships purchases.
- You choose the split that works best for you (see chart below).
- We provide a promo code for your employees or members to register at the cost you picked.
- Each month, we will send a list of the employees or members who have joined using your promo code. You will confirm their eligibility, and we will send you a monthly invoice for your portion of the memberships. You only pay for the eligible employees or members who sign up for an account.
Please note that regardless of the option chosen, overage fees apply on rides longer than 30 or 60 minutes. The employee or member will need to provide their credit card information and accept the User Agreement when they sign up for their plan
When more employees or members of your organization join Mobi by Shaw Go, your level of recognition can be upgraded.
For example, the City of Vancouver is targeting Gold level participation by encouraging its employees to use Mobi by Shaw Go for work, for commuting, and for fun.
3. Manage. If you choose to let Mobi administer the program (Option 2), we will send a list of the employees or members who have joined using your promo code each month. The Program Manager will confirm eligibility, and we will send you a monthly invoice. You pay only for the eligible employees or members who sign up for an account.
What type of organizations can sign up for the Corporate & Community Membership Program?
Is there a minimum number of employees or members required to be part of the Corporate & Community Membership Program?
Yes. Your organization must have at least 5 employees or members to enroll.
Do we have to pay for all the employees in our organization?
No, you only pay for the employees or members who sign up for Mobi by Shaw Go with your promo code (with option 2). With the option 1, you only pay the set-up fee to get the program started.
How long does our agreement last?
What is the set-up fee for?
How do we verify employee or member eligibility?
What are the payment methods?
We will issue a monthly invoice that can be paid with Visa, Mastercard, Amex or with a cheque.
Who pays for the overage fees?
The employees or members pay for their overage fees. The organization purchases the membership that gives access to the service and provides unlimited rides up to 30 or 60 minutes each. But if rides go over the allotted time, the employee or member will be charged overage fees.