With Vancouver Farmers Markets (VFM) all around the city, there’s no better place to find fresh produce, and handmade goodies - a great opportunity to fill that handy Mobi basket!
To make your weekly trip to the Farmers Markets that much easier, we have a Mobi by Shaw Go station located a stone's throw away from each location, listed below.
About Vancouver Farmers Markets
Founded in 1995 as a non-profit society, Vancouver Farmers Markets (VFM) has grown to become one of Canada’s leading farmers market organisations with nine weekly markets, almost 500,000 shoppers per year, and annual vendor sales over $13.8 million.
Operating on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ / sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, Vancouver Farmers Markets are open all year round, with seven weekly summer markets and two weekly winter markets in neighbourhoods across the city.
List of Markets and Mobi by Shaw Go stations
1. False Creek
- Nestled along the Seawall in the heart of the False Creek and Olympic Village communities, you’ll find 25+ vibrant vendors and farmers at Creekside Park.
- Every Thursday, 3PM-7PM from June 1 - October 5, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: Science World / Ontario & Seawall
2. Mount Pleasant
- The Mount Pleasant Farmers Market at East Vancouver’s excellently-named Dude Chilling Park (located at 8th Ave. & Guelph St) boasts 35+ farms and producers, food and coffee trucks.
- Every Sunday, 10AM-2PM from May 21 - October 29, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: 8th & Prince Edward
- Known to be one of VFM’s most loved markets located at 30th Ave. & Ontario St, Riley Park is home to the Vancouver Olympic/Paralympic Centre and to Rogers Field at Nat Bailey Stadium.
- Every Saturday, 10AM-2PM from April 1 - October 28, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: 30th & Ontario Station
- One of VFM’s oldest and highest-selling single-season markets, Trout Lake Farmers Market in Vancouver’s historic John Hendry Park (located at Lakewood Dr. & East 13th Ave.) serves the East Vancouver Community and is a city-wide attraction.
- Every Saturday, 9AM-2PM from April 1 - October 28, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: 15th & Victoria (Trout Lake) Station
- Located in the heart of vibrant downtown Vancouver (just steps away from Vancouver City Centre Station), this busy market features 25+ vendors with fresh produce and handmade goods.
- Every Wednesday, 2PM-6PM from May 31 - November 29, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl’e7énḵ Square (formally Vancouver Art Gallery North Plaza) Station
- Find this bustling market in downtown Vancouver’s leafy and population-dense West End, inviting 30 farms and producers every week!
- Every Saturday, 9AM-2PM from May 20 - October 28, 2023
- Nearest Mobi by Shaw Go Station: Bute & Comox