We are thrilled to announce that we now have over 100 Mobi by Shaw Go stations with WiFi, and that number continues to grow! Shaw Go WiFi coverage will be broadcasting ShawOpen for both Shaw and non-Shaw users. Use WiFi to track bike and dock availability, see account information or look up closest bike lanes.
How to access WiFi:
- Select the ShawOpen network from the list of available WiFi networks.
- Login to your account (Shaw email and password) and enjoy!
- Select ShawGuest network from the list of available WiFi networks.
- Open prefered web browser on device to sign in
- If you have not previously created a Guest Account or this is the first time you are using Shaw Go WiFi, select Create Guest Account (must fill out all fields)
- Verify email account by selecting Activate Guest Account in email and enjoy!
Please note: Each time you return to a Shaw Go WiFi hotspot, you will use your email and password credentials to sign in.
Service limitations and restrictions
- Email account must be verified within 15 days
- 500MB of data resets 30 days from time of Account activation.
- Account that is inactive for 60 days will be deleted from the network
- Over 100 Mobi by Shaw Go stations with WiFi as of January 15, 2019.
- More information visit shaw.ca/wifi-guest-access/
#MobiShawGo stations with WiFi