March 19 2020
We recognize that you may have some questions about how we're responding to the evolving COVID-19 situation.We understand that many of our members rely on us for their transporation needs and physical and mental well being. Mobi by Shaw Go will continue to operate and bikes will remain available to all members.
However, our office will be closed to the public and employees will be encouraged to work from home when possible.
Our top priority is the health of our members, staff and the community and we are diligently following the advice of the Canadian Public Health Agency (CPHA) and the BC Center for Disease Control (BCCDC). If you have recently returned from a trip outside Canada or feel you have any of the symptoms outlined by the CPHA or BCCDC we advise you to use the resources provided on their websites for the benefit of yourself and those around you.
If you are feeling unwell please stay home and do not put others at risk.
When riding with Mobi by Shaw Go we encourage everyone to:
- Wash hands with water and soap for 20 seconds before and after riding.
- Consider wearing gloves when riding.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with tissue or your sleeve.
- Ride solo
- Maintain a minimum 6ft distance between you and others
- Avoid unnecessary stops - Bring your own food and water if needed
- Try to stick to times and places where fewer people are out and about
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and we’ll continue to respond to the latest developments, while keeping you informed and maintaining bike and dock availability.
Let’s all look out for each other.